- Value Added Tax is not included in the price.
- Prices charged will be those ruling at date of despatch. All goods subject to availability.
- Where an order is placed directly via a customer through the website, the price agreed is that set out on our website.
- Where an order is made via telephone, fax, e-mail or any other method, the price agreed is that specified by the Company Representative with whom you have been dealing.
- In the absence of certainty of a price agreed between the Customer and the Company Representative, the price will be deemed to be that set out on our website.
- Where the price quoted does specify the cost of delivery, it is possible that you may be required to pay an additional fee for delivery of the Goods purchased if the order is from outside the UK including Ireland and The Scottish Isles.
Carriage within the UK
- The company reserves the right to negotiate carriage charges for any order to a total value less than £100 (excluding VAT) or to be delivered in emergency circumstances.
- Retention of Title – All products are at the risk of the Purchaser from the time they are delivered. Title to the goods shall remain with Homzar Ltd (“The Company”) and only passes to the Purchaser when full payment for the goods has been received together with full payment of all other amounts owedby the buyer to The Company in respect of any other contracts for the sale of goods. Such payment shall become due immediately upon the commencement of any act or proceeding in which the buyer’s solvency is involved. If payment is overdue in whole or in part the Company may (without prejudice to any of its other rights) recover or resell the goods or any of them and may enter upon the buyer’s premises by its servants or agents for that purpose. Until the Company is paid in full all monies outstanding the relationship of the buyer to the Company shall be fiduciary in respect of the goods or other goods in which they are incorporated or used and if the same are sold by the buyer the Company shall have the right to trace the proceeds thereof.
Delivery within the UK
After two attempts of delivery, the following charges will be applied:
- To re attempt to deliver a parcel after two attempts to the same address the cost will be – £9.10 + VAT (Monday – Friday)
- To redirect a parcel to a new address the cost will be – £23.68 + VAT (Monday – Friday)
Delivery outside the UK
For deliveries outside the UK including Ireland, The Scottish Isles, within Europe and the rest of the world please contact us on 01923 245577 for further delivery options.
- Claims for non delivery must be made in writing to The Company within 3 days of date of dispatch.
Cancellation by the Company
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the order at any time if:
- the Company has insufficient stock to deliver the Goods ordered by the Customer.
- the Company does not have the resources to deliver the Services ordered by the Customer.
- one or more of the Goods or Services ordered by the Customer were listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, or they were quoted at an incorrect price during the confirmation of order.
- one or more of the Goods or Services ordered by the Customer involved a third party cost or disbursement that has caused a increase in completion of that order.
- If the Company does cancel the contract the Customer will be notified by e-mail and the Company will re-credit to the Customer any sum deducted within 30 days of the order. The Company will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered or losses incurred as a result of the cancellation of the order.
- Damage or Short Delivery- Damage/shortages must be noted on Carriers Delivery Sheet immediately and notice in writing given to The Company within 3 days of receipt of goods.
- Force Majeure – The Company shall have no liability to the Customer for any failure to deliver Goods or perform Services ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond reasonable control including, without limitation to, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident
- Return of Goods – No goods (other than goods which reach the customers in an unusable condition) may be returned without the prior written consent of the Company. Where Homzar Ltd consents to such return, the goods must be received from the customer in good condition, and the customer agrees to pay an administrative handling charge of 15% of the invoice value of the goods returned. It is our normal practice to replace any merchandise which might reach customers in an unusable condition. No handling charge will be made under these circumstances. It would help if goods which are being returned to us for examination prior to replacement, are thoroughly cleaned and adequately packed before despatch.
- Unless previously withdrawn, the Seller’s offer to supply the goods (is valid for 30 days from the date on which it is submitted to the Buyer, unless such period is then extended by the Seller in writing. All quotations are subject to withdrawal or amendment at any time prior to acknowledgement by the Seller of an order for goods referred to within and also subject to products being available at the time of acceptance of the order. Clerical errors are subject to correction.
- The customer’s attention is specifically drawn to the manufacturer’s brochures and safety literature in respect of the correct use and application of products which Homzar Ltd may supply. The customer shall be wholly responsible for checking that such products are entirely appropriate for the use and application to which they may be put. The specification and description of the goods in our catalogues have been supplied by manufacturers and were correct to the best of the Company’s knowledge at the time of going to press. In view of the rights claimed by manufacturers to change specification without notice and whilst all reasonable care is taken to ensure that due notification of such change is given customers are advised to check the exact specification of all goods PRIOR TO ORDER where variations will be material to performance.
Liability (limits and exclusions)
- Nothing in these terms and conditions of sale shall limit or exclude the
Company’s liability for: death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors (as applicable); fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979; defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict liability. In all other cases, Homzar Ltd shall under no circumstances whatever be liable to the Purchaser, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the goods/services sold; and the Company’s total liability to the Purchaser in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the goods/services sold, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed the price paid (or payable) for the goods in question giving rise to the potential claim.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- In placing any order the Purchaser confirms it accepts these terms and conditions in full. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law, and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.